If I've left any of your questions unanswered, just email me with your question and I will be sure to fill you in.

Q. So you're a music therapist.  What exactly does that mean?
A. In a nutshell, music therapists use music as a tool to address nonmusical skills.  I am not teaching a child to sing or play the piano; rather, music is merely my means for communicating with that child as I help him or her learn to count, tie his shoes, say please and thank you, hop up and down on one foot, etc.  You can find out more about music therapy by visiting the American Music Therapy Association.

Q. Do you write all the songs you post on your website?
A. Yes, though this was not always the case. You may be wondering what happened to the songs I adapted and then shared on the site previously. When I made the songs on my website available for download, I removed the songs for which I do not own the copyright. I was sad to do so, but legality comes first!

Q. Can I download the songs I hear on your website for my own use?
A. Yes! Just click on the word "Downloads" at the top of the Listen & Learn page, which will take you here. All of the songs I post can be downloaded instantly as reasonably priced albums.

Q. Just how many songs have you written?
A. To be completely honest, I haven't actually counted.  But I'm positive that the number is in the low hundreds, and growing.  I'm always coming up with new topics for songs, and I just can't seem to write them fast enough!

Q. I need a song about (insert topic here). Can you write one for me?
A. Sure! I am always up for suggestions and ideas for new songs, especially from my readers. Just shoot me an email with your topic and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Q. How can I learn more about your music therapy services?
A. This one is easy enough. Simply visit Music Therapy Connections, where you'll find an explanation of my services, general music therapy info, and links to even more.

Q. Do you provide music therapy services outside of central Illinois?
A. I'm so glad you asked. As of January 2010, I am offering consultative music therapy services for children, no matter what the geographic location. Find out more here.

Q. Do you write music exclusively for kids?
A. The answer is no! In what little spare time I have, I love to write and perform for a more mature audience. Curious? Visit my personal site.

Q. Who designed your website?
A. Ellie Moore of Rainy Day Templates is the design mastermind behind Listen & Learn Music. Take a peek at the link if you are interested in your own blog makeover.